Looking for a quick and low-cost alternative to our larger SMARTsigns®? Display your brand, meeting details, event sponsors, and much more with our SMARTtoppers. Our custom freestanding tabletop signs present a professional look atop tradeshow displays, event tables, and more. With the convenience of a folding easel back, this all-in-one package makes on-site setup a breeze. Whether you’re planning to reuse or dispose, our SMARTtoppers come in a variety of different materials to fit any need.
Attach the unique SMARTlens® to make switching out meeting messages easier than ever. Simply print off a new message, pull back the lens, insert the paper, and your new sign is complete.
SMARTtoppers are extremely versatile tabletop signs that address a variety of your on-site needs. SMARTtoppers are simply smaller versions of our SMARTsigns® but they incorporate a folding easel back for free-standing tabletop applications.
We offer the same variety of background materials and component options as our larger, full-size signs.
If you’re looking to reuse your signs, choose our fully recyclable, virtually indestructible EDGE material.
Change the look and/or meeting message of your signs in seconds with our add-on options:
- Directional Arrows
- Comes in three standard sizes, 13.5” x 14,” 20” x 18” and 16.5” x 14.” Contact us for custom sizes
- Easelback allows it to free stand on any surface
- Adding a SMARTlens® provides the freedom to change messages on the fly
- Comes in four material options: virtually indestructible EDGE material, 3mm Mid-Density Plastic, ⅛” Eco Board, and 3/16” Foamcore
- Specially-formulated digital inks for crisp, vibrant, direct print graphic images
- Custom formulated bright white print face for vibrant direct print graphics
- The surface resists harmful UV rays
13.5”w x 14”h | Set up with 0.25” bleed all around (14”x14.5”)
16.5”w x 14”h | Set up with 0.25” bleed all around (17”x14.5”)
20”w x 18”h | Set up with 0.25” bleed all around (20.5”x18.5”)
|SMARTtopper™ Product Sheet||Download|
|Notes||0.75” black border is imprinted on lens|