- We accept files created in Adobe Illustrator CC or below, Photoshop CC or below, and InDesign CC or below.
- Convert all text to outlines, paths or curves (depending upon your software) or send us the files for all fonts used.
- Send the files for all placed, embedded, or imported images and logos that you use in your layout as they may not print correctly unless the original image files are present.
- All Raster images should be at least 150 dpi at final print size.
- Include any Pantone Matching System (PMS) numbers and let us know if they are uncoated or coated, so that we may match them accordingly.
- For critical color matches, you should provide us with a color-correct printed sample. In addition, you can request a printed color proof from us, if time allows, for nominal fee to cover shipping.
Once we receive your art files, they will be opened and tested. You will be contacted should there be any issues. Other than that, please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Via Our FTP
To upload your art files* using our user-friendly FTP, click HERE.
*Note: Each uploaded file cannot exceed 999MB. To upload larger files or to combine multiple files, we recommend you use a compression format such as zip or rar, as long as the resulting compressed files do not exceed 999MB.
We accept files sent through email (no greater than 5 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your company name and contact information in your email.
Via UPS, FedEx, or USPS
We also accept CDs, zip disks, and camera-ready art.
Please send to:
Madison Avenue, Inc.
Attn: Art Department
9050-A Red Branch Road
Columbia, MD 21045